March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Hey guys! Is anyone else tired of school? I'm not really ready for summer, mainly because I hate the heat, but a month off sounds really nice right now. Or two. Or five.

Anywayyy, there are way too many authors whose books I have yet to read. I'll list a few here, as well as the books they've written. :)


Holly Black (The Coldest Girl in Coldtown)
Alexandra Bracken (The Darkest Minds)
Marissa Meyer (Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, etc.)
Cristin Terrill (All Our Yesterdays)
Libba Bray (The Diviners, A Great and Terrible Beauty)


Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky)
Marie Rutkoski (The Winner's Curse)
Scott Westerfeld (Uglies)
Anna Godberson (The Luxe)
Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey Series)

There isn't much to say about these except for the fact that I don't know why I haven't read their books yet. I even own some of them. Hopefully I'll read them in the near future, and if not there are always the years to come!

Sorry the post is so short today. There's not much to say for this topic for some reason. I'll see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I have read three of them. My favorite is definitely Veronica Rossi and the Under the Never Sky trilogy. LOVE. Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken was pretty good, I am currently reading Never Fade, the second book. And I did the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, but I just felt "meh" about it. The first book was by far the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a few the same as you. ;) I really need to read Alexandra Bracken and Cristin Terrill. I need more time! Or, like, another lifetime or something. XD Marissa Meyer is AMAZING. My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are TWO authors there you MUST read this year. Marissa Meyer and Marie Rutkoski (The Winner's Curse).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading The Coldest Girl in Coldtown now. It's good so far. :) I listened to the Uglies series audiobooks and loved them. I liked Darkest Minds, and I'm looking forward to reading The Winner's Curse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coldest Girl in Coldtown was really good! You should read that first!

    ReplyDelete