March 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #24


Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

Hi everyone! I haven't done a STS for a long time - since the end of last month. But I went to the library this week and accumulated an entire stack of books, so this should be a little longer than usual.

Borrowed




How to Love by Katie Cotugno {Review}
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Ward Kehoe
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
45 Pounds by K. A. Barson

I've read about half of these books, so reviews of a few are coming soon. I'm not going to be reviewing The Infinite Moment of Us because I really disliked it, and there's nothing for me to even talk about because the entire thing was romance. But I just finished 45 Pounds and will be reviewing that, as well as Dash and Lily's Book of Dares (yes, I know it's a Christmas book, but why not?).

That's all I have for today. I should be back tomorrow with a discussion post, but if I'm not it's because I'm travelling and not having my normal relaxing Sunday. :)

Did you get any books this week? Share in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. Great haul! The Tragedy Paper is surprisingly good!

    Check out OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my library so, so much. :) *happy sigh* I'd like to read Vampire Academy! Especially with all the hype happening at the moment! :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in for such a treat with the Vampire Academy series. Those books just get better and better as the series progresses. Enjoy!

    Check Out My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Vampire Academy, so good. One of my favourite series. Hope you enjoy! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I absolutely loved the Vampire Academy series, one of my top five favorite series so I hope you enjoy it! Also Dash & Lily's Book of Dares was a really cute read! :)

    Check out my StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vampire Academy and Ruby Red are on my want lists!!! Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! Definitely looking forward to seeing what you think of all these pretties Emma - especially Vampire Academy! Thanks for sharing and great haul! :D

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vampire Academy is an awesome series. I need to go buy them all myself since I read them originally from the library. Hope you like the other books you have yet to read. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete