February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Bought But Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today is a Rewind, which means I'm going to do an old topic that I never got the chance to do - books I bought but haven't read. So here goes...


Champion by Marie Lu
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs


Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


Friday Never Leaving by Vikki Wakefield 
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Unwind by Neal Shusterman


Teardrop by Lauren Kate
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

There are a lot of these (eleven, I think, and even more on my shelf). Anyway, my reasons for having not read them yet? Either I just haven't gotten around to it, I'm putting it off because even though it was recommended to me I'm skeptical about it, or I'm not in the mood to read that genre at the moment.

Either way, I plan on reading these eventually. Hopefully. Though maybe not Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, because while it's been recommended to me numerous times it looks so creepy and I hate scary books. I think I bought it simply because everyone was saying it was good.

That's all for today! I'll see you guys tomorrow with a WoW. :)

4 comments:

  1. I also have some of these books in my shelf also unread. I wish there was more time in the day just to get to everything that we have to read. Nice list :)

    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So many books and not enough time. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. You definitely should read Champion, Cinder and Under the Never Sky- they are so good! And I thought that Miss Peregrine's would be too scary/creepy for me as well but I actually found that I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I know! They're on my TBR. And I've heard that Miss Peregrine's is less creepy than you'd expect...I'll look into it for sure.

      Delete