February 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #23


Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

Hey everyone! How has your week been? I bought two books that I can't wait to read. :)

Bought


The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider - I've had my eye on this book for a while, and I finally bought it. I'm planning on starting it soon if I get the chance. 

The Selection Stories: The Prince & The Guard by Kiera Cass - I really loved the first book in this trilogy, and even though the second wasn't quite as good I can't wait to read this novellas. I'm hoping they'll live up the the precedent the first book set instead of the second one.

That's it for today! Did you guys get any new books this week? Anything you think I would like?

5 comments:

  1. Fun books! I need to read both of these. Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got The Selection Stories this week. I'm excited to find out more backstory on both the guys in America's life =) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beginning of Everything looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a great choice picking up THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING. I really, really loved it. It's compared to John Green's books a lot... and there are similarities, but I think I like Schneider's writing better!


    Check out my new books for review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Beginning of Everything looks fantastic!!! I hope you like it and I'm totally looking forward to seeing a review on that one. ;) My StS!

    ReplyDelete