February 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #22


Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

Hey everyone. :) I've missed you these past few days! But I've gotten a couple books this week that I'm excited to get started on/finish.

Bought


This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl - I've been waiting for this book for so long, and I'm currently about 250 pages in. There have been tears and laughing and overall I'm really enjoying it. It's so touching!

Received



Sing Sweet Nightingale by Erica Cameron - I heard about this book through a Spencer Hill Twitter chat and have interacted with the author as well (who, I might add, is so sweet!). From there I read the released first chapter, and now I can't wait to get started on it.

That's all I have for today. I'll be back tomorrow with a discussion post. :) What's in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read This Star Won't Go Out. I'll probably bawl (okay, I'll definitely bawl), and the cover already makes me sad....but it looks like it'll be one of those unforgettable reads. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete