February 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #21


Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

It's February! Hopefully it will be a new month for me. I'll actually read more than three books and review more than four. The book I'm reading now (which is, incidentally, my StS book for today) is going to get me out of my reading slump. I'm sure of it. So without further ado...

eARCs


#scandal by Sarah Ockler - I ADORE Sarah Ockler's books, and I was completely ecstatic when I was approved for this on Edelweiss. I had been struggling to get through a few other books (not because they're bad, but because I seem to be bored with every book I pick up lately) so I immediately started reading it. It's so good. I'm a little over halfway through and planning on finishing it soon!

That's the only book I got this week, but I plan on buying a few books in the upcoming week or two. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi comes out in three days and This Star Won't Go Out just released a few days ago.

Did you buy/receive anything good this week? Comment your link so I can stop by! :)

12 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about #Scandal. Hopefully it lives up to it. I really like Sarah Ockler's books too.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading it! It was a really great and enjoyable book. :)

      Delete
  2. I need this book!!!!!!!!!!

    Check out our STS.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  3. #Scandal! Hope it does get you out of the reading slump. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it did, actually. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This looks like a good read! I hope you enjoy.
    New GFC follower

    Here is my My STS
    Jess @ Jess Time To Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  5. I've also been having a hard time getting through one of the books I've been reading, not that it's bad, just can't get into it! Maybe I'll have to pick up another book and give it a go!
    I've only read one book by Sarah Ockler and totally want to read another, so I'm definitely looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! And Sarah Ockler is a really awesome author. If you're into YA Contemporary, you'll love her books.

      Delete
  6. Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete