January 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday 1.14.14

Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Hey everyone! I'm back again. You may have noticed I didn't post a review yesterday, which is because I haven't read a book recently. Oops! But I'm about 100 pages into Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando and really loving it, though.


Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
This book has a cute premise, the cover is gorgeous, and the author seems so cool. You can check out her website here.


The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno
I haven't heard much about this one, but it looks really interesting. The cover is gorgeous, too. :)



Far From You by Tess Sharpe
I don't know what it is, but the mystery/contemporary novels really intrigue me.


A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
I found this on Edelweiss a while back and I don't think I ever requested it. But it looks really good, and I don't mind the YA historical fiction every once in a while.


Alienated by Melissa Landers
I've heard both bad and good things about this book, but I still want to give it a try.


Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
This looks SO good. Especially after having just read The Book Thief.


Pointe by Brandy Colbert
Ballet dancing? Not my thing. But it sounds interesting enough that I'm still willing to give it a try!



Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
This was my WoW last week. I can't wait for this book! I love the title, premise, everything.


Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Ever since I heard about this book I've wanted to read it. I wish I had an ARC! It sounds like my kind of YA contemporary.


Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
This was also one of my WoWs recently! It's one of those contemporary YA novels with a hint of paranormal and mystery.

That's all for today! What debuts are you guys excited for? I'm sure there are plenty I didn't mention...leave comments so I can find some new books! :)

4 comments:

  1. Far From You, Side Affects May Vary, Love Letters to The Dead, and Nearly Gone look soooooo good. And those covers! Absolutely gorgeous. 2014 is looking like a beautiful year for books. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I've got a few of these on my list too! Side Effects May Vary looks so good, I can't wait for that one. There are so many great books coming out in 2014, I don't know how I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you manage to read all of these :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I've got a bunch of the same on mine, too. I'm super excited for Side Affects May Vary It's not the genre I typically lean toward, but it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I sat down and made my list I had trouble finding any I really liked and ended up with only 7. Now when I go through other people's lists I wonder why I didn't see all of these books, I mean, Side Effects May Vary, that one looks sooo good, and so does The Half Life of Molly Pierce. I already had Love Letters to the Dead on my list and agree that it looks really good!
    If you want to check out my list: http://bimsebamse.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-ten-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete