January 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #20


Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

Hey everyone! How have you guys been? I have a three-day weekend, which is nice. Hopefully I'll be able to really get into this new Laurie Halse Anderson book I bought this week.

Bought


Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando - I've already read and reviewed this book (review below) and thought it was really cute. It was also a quick read. Worth buying, for sure. :)

The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson - I've been looking forward to the release of this for a while, since Laurie Halse Anderson is one of my favorite authors, and I've just started reading it. I'm only about 20 pages in but I'm really excited to get into it!

That's all for today! How was everyone's week? Did you guys buy any new books?

10 comments:

  1. Roomies and The Impossible Knife of Memory are getting rave reviews. Have an awesome time. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roomies is new to me. I'm going to have to have look it up. And check out your review.

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED The Impossible Knife of Memory. It was my first read by Laurie Halse Anderson, but I can see why her books are beloved by so many! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

    Visit my Stacking the Shelves post here: http://thehidingspotblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/weekly-wrap-up-11214-11814/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Roomies was alright. I liked, but didn't love it. I have The Impossible Knife on my Kindle, but haven't read it yet. I hope you love it. Hope your 3 day weekend is awesome. Gotta love an extra day!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those are on my TBR list. I hope you like them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of good stuff about Roomies! I'd love to read it too. Happy reading! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul, Emma! I hope you enjoy reading The Impossible Knife of Memory!

    Stop by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got The Impossible Knife of Memory, too! I'm so excited to read it. I'm looking forward to see what you think of it when you're finished reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm currently reading The Impossible Knife of Memory, I'm quite enjoying it so far. I've heard so many good things about Roomies, I really want that one. I hope you enjoy your books! My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of the book Roomies, would you recommend it!

    ReplyDelete