December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday 12.10.13

Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

It's already getting cold here, and winter is the perfect season for sitting in a cozy chair by the fire with some hot chocolate and a book or two. Today's topic is books on our winter TBR list!


Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle - I've already read this book, but it's such a cute and fluffy winter read, so I'd really like to reread it. It puts you in a good mood.

Find Me by Romily Bernard - This has been on my TBR list for a while, and I'm hoping to getting around to reading it during my Christmas Break.

Just One Day by Gayle Forman - I read If I Stay and loved it. I can't exactly say the same for Where She Went, the sequel, but I still have high hopes for this book if I eventually pick it up—something I’m hoping to do this winter.


Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd - I believe this comes out January 28th, which is technically this winter. Despite this, I received an eARC of it from Edelweiss! I'm ridiculously excited, as I recently read The Madman's Daughter (review here) and thought it was an excellent debut. 

Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi - This is one of the few novellas to come out on December 17th. I can't wait to read Fracture Me, which will be told from Adam's POV (as part of the Shatter Me trilogy).

The Initiate by Veronica Roth - Another novella! It was originally set to release December 17th but it was pushed back to next year. The Divergent trilogy may be over, but the stories aren't, thank God. (If you're curious, my review of Allegiant can be found here. Just be warned. It's mainly consists of me rambling and is much longer than it needs to be.)


Control by Lydia Kang - I don't know much about this book, but I have heard good things and I know it releases at the end of this month!

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - I've heard SO much about this book from the lucky people who received ARCs. It releases today, which is awesome! I'll be getting a copy as soon as possible, hopefully.

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - This is another one of those books I've heard a lot about, just like the other two here, although it has a later release date (March 4th of next year). Still, I can't wait to read it. And just look at that cover!

I think that was only nine books, but anyway...I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for Christmas Break. Exams are killing me.

What about you? Any winter TBR that you can't wait to read?

6 comments:

  1. The Madman's Daughter is on my Winter TBR list! I am excited to finally read it. I swear, this time I mean it. Good luck on exams and have a relaxing, book-filled break! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1JI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good book. There were only a few things that bothered my about it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Control and These Broken Stars are a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much about them and can't wait to read them! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you love These Broken Stars, I really enjoyed that book :) I really want to read The Madman's Daughter soon too, I've got Her Dark Curiosity as an arc and both look really great. Great list! I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much about it! And I'd definitely recommend The Madman's Daughter. I got an eARC of Her Dark Curiosity as well. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete