November 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 11.6.13

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. It features upcoming books that we're eagerly waiting for!



City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
May 2014
ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID.  
I am coming. 
Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!

Lives will be lost. Love sacrificed. *tries desperately not to think about it* *fails*

I don't think there's much else to say about this, other than the fact that we have to wait until May of next year to read it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until May for this book! I just know I am going to ball my eyes out while reading this book!

    ReplyDelete