November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 11.13.13

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. It features upcoming books that we're eagerly waiting for! 

Today's going to be a little different. Instead of doing a book I'm waiting for, I'm going to do a movie - the Divergent movie, which is the movie version of Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm doing this in honor of the official trailer release today, which I will post below!




Divergent Movie
March 21, 2014

Despite the fact that I don't love the casting, let me just say that I cannot WAIT for this to be released. Casting aside, I think they've done a really good job with the trailers and everything so far and I'm not sure I'll be able to wait until March to see the movie.

Without further ado, here is the official trailer!


Ugh, SO GOOD. 

Thoughts? What do you like or dislike about it? Anything you love?

1 comment:

  1. That trailer is so good!!!! I played like 6 time (no shame) LOL. Thanks for sharing.
    New follower :)

    My WoW
    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete