November 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday 11.26.13 (On Thursday)

Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I didn't have time to do this on Tuesday, so I thought I'd do it now, especially as it's appropriate for Thanksgiving. But the topic was things that we're thankful for. :)

1. Words
I am thankful for words that can be weaved into stories and songs and phrases and understanding.

2. Books
I will forever be thankful for books and the stories they provide.

3. Winter
As well as snow and hot chocolate and fireplaces. For the fact that it can be freezing cold outside and I will be inside, safe and warm. 

4. My Friends and Family
They have been there for me through thick and thin, and I don't know where I would be without them.

5. My Blog
I am thankful for my blog and all of the people I have met through it. I hope that it will continue to grow and that I will continue to blog throughout the years.

6. Music. 
Playing it, listening to it, and really anything involving it.

7. Libraries 
I am thankful for libraries and the fact that I can get books for free (because otherwise I'd be broke).

8. My Laptop
Because how else would I blog and write and waste time on Goodreads?

9. Writing
And the ability to write, no matter how terrible it is.

For some reason I can't think of a tenth thing, so I'm just going to leave it at that. Anyway, happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have an awesome day and eat lots of delicious food. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment