November 24, 2013

Super Six Sunday #13

Super Six Sunday is a book meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms

Today's topic is books I'm glad I took a chance on! I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days - it's the last week of NaNoWriMo, and that's been my focus. I can't wait for it to be over so I can focus on reading and blogging more, even though I'll miss it. :)

So as per usual for November, I'm not going to really be talking about the books, just listing them. 




Again, sorry it's so short! But I was skeptical about picking up any one of these, but I found that when I did I ended up loving them.

I'll post again soon!

4 comments:

  1. I have only read Catching Fire and City Of Bones in this list, But I have heard that every single other book on this list is really good! Can't wait to pick them up.
    My SSS: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/11/super-six-sunday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love CF and COB, and I would recommend the rest too! Happy reading. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, nice nice list!! TUoMD, COB, CF belong to my fave books! <333
    Need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone soon :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All three are such great reads!

      I would definitely recommend it. It's a lot of fantasy, which generally isn't my favorite (a.k.a. the main reason why I was skeptical about reading it), but Laini Taylor's writing is so awesome.

      Delete