November 17, 2013

Super Six Sunday #12

Super Six Sunday is a book meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms

This Sunday's topic is characters you want to be! This is such a great topic. There are so many choices, and I'm not sure I'll be able to decide. :)


Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson
Because who wouldn't want to be Annabeth Chase?


Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
Hermione is my absolute favorite character from Harry Potter, and I can't even imagine how awesome it would be to be her.


Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments
She's such an awesome fighter, but also has a soft side. It's impossible to not love Izzy. :)


Max from Maximum Ride
Smart and strong, she can always win a fight. 


Cath from Fangirl
I feel like - aside from the obvious fact that she is in a contemporary novel and the others are fantasy/dystopian - she is the most realistic, and I can relate to her the most.


Taylor Edwards from Second Chance Summer
Bad things happen to Taylor, but she still manages to fight and come through her mistakes and grievances with a positive outlook.

That's all for today! Sorry again for the somewhat short post. I think they'll all be like this during November, unfortunately.

(Just in case you're wondering, the artwork I posted with the characters comes from Burdge Bug for the first four and Simini Blocker for Cath.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on Hermione. Great picks! Thanks for posting your list.

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms.

    ReplyDelete