November 10, 2013

Super Six Sunday #11

Super Six Sunday is a book meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms

So today's topic is books on our TBR pile that we need to read ASAP. If any of you have ever been to my Goodreads profile, you'll know that there are over one thousand books on my to-read list. Which is a lot to choose from. I'm just going to stick with a select few I've been eager to read for a while.







I've heard so many good things about all of these books and still haven't read them. I have high expectations, and hope they meet them when I finally get around to reading them. :)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read Cinder or Anna and the French Kiss yet, either. They are on the top of my TBR as well! AatFK isn't something that I would normally read, though, so I'm worried that I'm not going to like it. But so many people have said that it's amazing so I feel like I at least need to read it and decide for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder and Across the Universe are on my list too - I will have to move it up the list. Here is mine Just Reading for Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been nominated for the Leibster Award at Pages in Paris! This can be viewed here http://pagesinparis.blogspot.com/2013.... Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's what I thought of Across the Universe...Wasn't exactly as I expected... http://remedyleafsbookandwritingblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/across-universe.html

    ReplyDelete