November 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #13

Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

I bought two books this week (today, actually) that I'm really excited about!



Bought


Today I bought Friday Never Leaving and Goodbye, Rebel Blue. I've been interested in both of these books for a while but never picked them up, so I can't wait to read them!

In other news, I've almost hit one hundred posts. It seems pretty crazy...

I'm sorry the post is pretty short today - I haven't started working on my NaNoWriMo yet, so I need to get working on that. :)

13 comments:

  1. Good luck on NaNoWriMo! And interesting haul. I'm not too familiar with these, but Goodbye, Rebel Blue looks really interesting.

    Also, I like your header! A lot of great books there..
    My StS

    Jen @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to read these.

      Thank you! I messed with it for a while, but I'm pretty happy with it now. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I've read Friday Never Leaving, except I've read it under the name Friday Brown (weird, US has both editions..) I liked it! I'll make sure to check out Goodbye, Rebel Blue because the cover is beaut.

    Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is weird! I'm glad you liked it, as I'm really excited to read it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. i'm very curious about good bye rebel blue. and friday never leaving has a very creepy cover. enjoy your books! happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about either but they both look awesome. I must look these up right away.
    Happy reading!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would suggest looking them up - I can't wait to read them!

      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I can't wait until NaNoWriMo is over and I'll have time to focus on reading again!

      Delete
  6. The covers look cool. Hope you like them! Here's ours if you're interested: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete