November 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #12

Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

This week I bought a book (eek, I can't wait to tell you about this one), and got a few from the library. Let's start with the borrowed books, so I can leave the best for last.



Borrowed



Bought


Champion by Marie Lu, the third and final installment of the Legend trilogy, came out this week, and I bought it! But that's not even the best part...as you can see above, the book is signed. There was a signed copy of Champion just sitting there in Target, so I couldn't just leave it there. :) Hopefully I'll get around to reading it soon, but with NaNoWriMo I haven't been reading all that much.

That's all for this week! Any books you got that you're really excited about?

8 comments:

  1. Not A Drop To Drink, I am dying to get my hands on that book - it looks incredible. Think I may finally give in soon and order myself a copy online. WOW, just wow, at that signed copy of Champion! So excited to read it and see how it all ends. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Madman's Daughter was a fabulous book! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    Also, I can't wait to get to my copy of Champion. I excited/nervous at the same time.
    Enjoy! :)


    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read the Legend trilogy! That's awesome that you got a signed copy of Champion. And I looove the cover of The Madman's Daughter. I seriously can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the sequel to The Madman's Daughter from Edelweiss so I need to read The Madman's Daughter ASAP. I want to read Not a Drop to Drink and I hope I get to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not A Drop to Drink, I still need to get my hands on that one! Yay for signed books! Hope you enjoy them once you get more time. :) Happy reading!

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Speechless. Not a Drop is on my TBR list. And I really need to start that Marie Lu series. It's on my Wish List for Christmas.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been nominated for Leibster Award at Pages in Paris! This can be viewed here http://pagesinparis.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award.html Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete