October 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 10.9.2013

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. It features upcoming books that we're eagerly waiting for!



This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl
January 28, 2014
A collection of the journals, fiction, letters, and sketches of the late Esther Grace Earl, who passed away in 2010 at the age of 16. Photographs and essays by family and friends will help to tell Esther’s story along with an introduction by award-winning author John Green who dedicated his #1 bestselling novel The Fault in Our Stars to her.
Okay, so technically this isn't YA. But John Green! Esther Earl! The inspiration for Hazel Grace! I'm so excited for this to come out, though it looks like something that will make me cry. Oh well, one thing is for sure - it won't be the first.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I had no idea this was actually coming out. Thanks for picking it as your Wow, I'll be sure to add it to my TBR.

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love introducing people to new books. :)

      Delete