October 6, 2013

Super Six Sunday #7

Super Six Sunday is a book meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms

Hey guys! So I know I've been absent for a few days...I can't believe how busy I've been.

This week's Super Six Sunday is scene stealing side characters! I'll have to agree with Heather on the first one - Link definitely has to be on my list, as he's one of my favorites.


Marlee from The Elite - I didn't love this book, so Marlee was one of the highlights that kept me reading as I struggled with the premise and overall idea of the novel.


Link from Beautiful Creatures - This one's a given. He's a light-hearted, funny character who lights up an otherwise dark story.


Ron from Harry Potter - I have so many things I love about Ron as a character, but I think the main one is the fact that he's not the strongest person in the world and still manages to come through all of the hardships he, Harry, and Hermione have to face.


Rose from the Wither Trilogy - Rose is wise and caring, and even though she hides many things from Rhine, she is still such a trustworthy character.


Reagan from Fangirl - Okay, so I haven't even finished reading this book yet. But I adore Reagan. She's tough, funny, and overall just entertaining to read about.


Evan Walker from The 5th Wave - While he is similar to Rose with the fact he's hiding things, Evan is sweet and considerate, and the polar opposite of Ben. (Not that this is a bad thing. I still can't decide whether I like Evan or Ben better. We'll see what happens in the next book!)

So that's all for today! Hopefully I'll have finished Fangirl by tomorrow and get a review in. :)

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with Ron and Link! I still haven't read the 5th Wave or Fangirl yet, but I can't wait to read about these scene stealers :) Thanks for posting your picks!

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron and Link are one of the best parts of each book series, in my opinion. :) And I would definitely recommend both The 5th Wave and Fangirl!

      Delete
  2. I really love Marlee from The Selection series as well. She might be my favorite character, actually! I like it when authors do a good job developing the side characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list. So agree about Ron. I love him <3

    ReplyDelete