October 20, 2013

Super Six Sunday #9

Super Six Sunday is a book meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms

The topic for this week is favorite book couples! I love this topic, because there are so many to choose from. :) I'll probably be leaving out a few, but here goes...


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
This is the obvious choice - Hazel and Augustus. :) I couldn't leave them out.


The Percy Jackson Series / Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan
Percy and Annabeth are an obvious choice too, but they're another couple I just couldn't leave out. Percabeth is probably one of my favorite ships.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor
Karou and Akiva are somewhat of a new ship for me, but I just love them! An aspect of their relationship I really like is the fact that it's not all happy and perfect - in fact, it's quite the opposite. This helps make it more realistic.


Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
I adore this book so much (I spent half of the book crying my eyes out). Taylor and Henry's relationship was sweet, hopeful, and so real - I loved every aspect of it.


Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
In honor of Allegiant's release on Tuesday, I decided to add Tris and Four in here! It's been a while since I've read Divergent but this is the book that really got me hooked on YA dystopian novels.


Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver
And last but not least, Lena and Alex! I loved how their relationship grew and changed throughout the series, and the ending of the final novel was perfect.

That's it for today! I'm sorry I haven't been reading much...I'm still struggling after House of Hades. But I'll be reading Allegiant when it's released and hopefully that will get me back into it (though with NaNoWriMo coming up I can't promise anything). :)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute blog, I just followed :) I'm SO excited to read House of Hades! I loved Divergent though!! It would be awesome if you could check out my blog, Pages in Paris-http://pagesinparis.blogspot.com/!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Second Chance Summer has a wonderful couple and made you cry? I love to cry ( I know - weird) so I need to add this book to my ever growing list:)

    ReplyDelete