October 27, 2013

Super Six Sunday #10

Super Six Sunday is a book meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms

Today's topic is favorite supernatural creatures! I really like this topic, and it won't be too difficult to pick out a handful. :)


Incubus
There's something about incubuses I just love, probably because one of my favorite characters (who I will not reveal for the sake of those who haven't read this yet) becomes one.


Chimaera 
These creatures are so original, yet at the same time such a simple idea. I love the world Laini Taylor has created in her books, and the uniqueness of the chimaera adds to it.


Angels
Because who doesn't love angels?


Faeries
Faeries are used in many books, and can be depicted in many different ways. Though I never finished this series, and it wasn't all that great, I loved the way they were depicted in this series.


Werewolves
Or shape-shifters in general. I love this trilogy, and should definitely reread it when I get the chance.


Hippogriffs
Since the third book, I've had a soft spot for hippogriffs. I don't know what it is...I just love them. :)

That's it for today! Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I really love a certain incubus as well :) Chimaera are really great too. I love that series. Great list!

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list. Werewolves are probably my favorite, I think. I like the whole "imprinting" thing. I have the first two books in The Wolves of Mercy Falls series and I can't wait to start reading them.

    ReplyDelete