September 8, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon


From September 8th to the 21st, I'll be participating in the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon! It's being hosted by Tressa at Tressa's Wishful Endings and Laura at Colorimetry.

I don't have any goals set-in-stone--really, I'd just like to read the books I've had on my shelf for a while. For example: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe, A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, and The Diviners also by Libba Bray. As long as I get a few of those read and reviewed, I'll  be happy! :)

This is going to be my progress post, and I'll be updating it each day (though I can't say that I'll be reading quite as much as I do during the summer, even though I would like to get a lot done).

Sept 8
Currently reading: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Books Finished: N/A
Pages Read: 113
Total Books Read: N/A

Sept 9
Currently reading: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Books Finished: N/A
Pages Read: 113 (Again! That's odd. :D)
Total Books Read: N/A

Sept 10
Currently reading: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Books Finished: N/A
Pages Read: 100
Total Books Read: N/A

Sept 11
Currently reading: The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Books Finished: Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Pages Read: 157
Total Books Read: 1

8 comments:

  1. Great plans! I really need to get some old books read too.. I will probably do a variety of older and newer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this (and next) week! I've heard awesome things about Miss Peregrine's and Libba Bray's books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You, too. I've heard so many good things about the books, also, so I have pretty high expectations.

      Delete
  3. I still need to read those books too, I'm so behind :) I hope you enjoy them and I hope you reach your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'm always behind on reading. :) I hope you reach your goals too!

      Delete
  4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.. I have heard the name before but can't remember where O__o

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds really good, so I'm excited!

      Thank you! You too. :)

      Delete