September 22, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Wrap-Up

I think it's safe to say I failed this. I read three books. Three. In two weeks. I didn't even finish updating the post with my progress for each day. *cringes* Gosh, I guess school has been taking even more of a toll on me than I thought. 

So...even though I didn't reach any of my goals at all - for example, reading the two books I had checked out by Libba Bray, or Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - here are the three books I read:


Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson (review to come)

This totals to about 1,125 pages. I guess this isn't quite as bad as I thought (The Daughter of Smoke and Bone books are long), but I wish I could have participated so much more than I did. Anyway, I'm glad I got at least these few books finished. 

Thanks to Tressa at Tressa's Wishful Endings for hosting this!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to go check out your reviews. I've read Days of Blood and Starlight, but not the other two. School can make things crazy! I'm glad you still joined anyway. :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend reading anything by Laini Taylor! School can make things crazy...even though I didn't participate much, I still had fun. Thanks again for hosting!

      Delete