Super Six Sunday is a book meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms.
This week's topic is books I loved as a kid! This brings back so many good memories... :)
1. The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester - I remember getting this book from the library and reading it for the first time. If you asked me what my absolute favorite book was as a kid, this would be it. I've read it too many times to count, and every once in a while I take it out and read it again, just to bring back the memories.
2. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson - I watched the movie version of this book as a kid and loved it, so when I found out that it was a book I was ecstatic. I cry even now if I reread the book.
3. The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick - Harry Potter and Percy Jackson aside, this was one of the series I became absolutely obsessed with. I still have a few of them on my bookshelf, though I haven't read them in forever.
4. The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene - I loved all Nancy Drew books, but I remember this one being my favorite.
5. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart - I've read all three books in this series three times each. These books were sort of a transition into more advanced reading for me. They're much bigger than regular children's books, and I just adored them.
6. Running Out Of Time by Margaret Haddix - Well, first of all, anything by Margaret Haddix is excellent. But I loved this book so much. I think I devoured it pretty quickly, and quite possibly read it over again multiple times.
These are my top six books!
It was so hard for me to narrow it down to just three, but what about you?