September 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #8 / Super Six Sunday #6

Because I missed yesterday's post, I'm going to combine these two. :) So the only book I got this week was Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson - I borrowed it from the library and am currently halfway through. It's so good, and I've been wanting to read it for a while.


Next is Super Six Sunday! This week's topic is books that made me cry. Gosh, there are way too many of these to count, which isn't exactly a good thing... Anyway, let's get started with the list.


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I've never cried more over a book than I did over this novel. 


Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent was definitely a tearjerker for me, much more so than Divergent.


The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
I cried so hard while reading this book, especially in the beginning. (Those of you who have read it will know what I'm talking about.)


What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
I'm not sure why, out of all the Dessen books, this one made me cry the most. But it did.


Fever by Laurie Halse Anderson
I think it's pretty difficult to not cry while reading this book. Or any of Anderson's books, to be honest.


The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Again, I think it's pretty hard to not cry while reading this. I believe I was crying within the first twenty pages. 

So that's all for today! What books made you cry (or, in my case, sob)?

2 comments:

  1. Oohhh really 5th Wave made you cry? Now I need to get this book back on my TBR pile. I didn't expect this book to have some emotional parts so I am quite surprised finding it on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to read 5th wave! I am so glad you enjoyed the book even know your cried at parts.:)

    New follower. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog last week.

    Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete