September 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #5

Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tygna's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

I received two eARCs for review, The Pentrals by Crystal Mack (review here) and Learning Not to Drown by Anna Shinoda (review to come).



        

I also grabbed a book from the library, Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. I've started reading it, but I'm trying to finish Learning Not to Drown before I really get into it. I'm excited, though, because I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone!


So that's my book haul for the week! Did you buy/borrow anything good?

8 comments:

  1. I heard so many great things about the last one, I need to try the book! Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is really great, and the writing is excellent! I would suggest checking it out. :)

      Delete
  2. i've never heard of the pentrals but i am really liking the cover! happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, I just added Learning Not To Drown to my wishlist and I love the cover x

    Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally just finished it, and will hopefully be posting a review soon! I enjoyed it.

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of Learning Not to Drown before, but I love that cover. happy reading!
    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Days of Blood and Starlight was fantastic. I can't wait for the third book!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete