August 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday 8.20.13

Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's theme is Things That Make My Life As A Blogger Easier. So here's the list!

1. Goodreads - Goodreads would definitely have to be #1. From all the information I need on a book to looking up new books I've only just heard of, this is the first place I go.

2. The library - There's no question about it that it would be a lot harder for me to get my hands on books if there was no library. Especially considering there's no way I have enough money for all the books I want to buy, either. 

3. My laptop - I think this is sort of a given. :)

4. Bloglovin' - It's great for following other book blogs and staying updated with them! Keeping up with my followers is another advantage, too. Some people prefer Bloglovin' to GFC, so it's good to have both options here, too.

5. Other bloggers - Communicating with other book bloggers is always so fun, and there are a ton of great ideas floating around. I love meeting people (sometimes from across the world) who love reading just as much as I do.


6. Memes/Features - It would be boring for me to just post reviews, so it's really great to have other ideas and things to blog about!


7. Pixlr Express - I use this photo editor all the time to create collages of book covers or designing my own headers, blog buttons, etc. It's so easy to use and extremely helpful.


8. My Readers/Followers - Even though there aren't many right now, knowing that someone will be reading my posts helps motivate me to keep blogging.


So it seems I've come a little short this week, but there's still quite a few! School started for me yesterday so things are sort of crazy. Hopefully I'll finish Prodigy soon (which I'm loving so far) and have a review up.

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't include bloggers or readers on my list! Of course! Blogging would be incredibly lame without others to interact with. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memes are something I completely forgot. They do keep blogging interesting. Great List!

    Here is my TTT: http://thebigbookbinge.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-things-that-make-our-lives-as.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header, so I think I need to check out Pixlr Express. :) I can't believe I forgot Bloglovin' and my readers (hangs head in shame) - good call on those!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier; I really appreciate it.
    Erin @ YA Book Crush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely helpful.

      No problem! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh dear! Why didn't I add my laptop!

    It's so funny to see that you've been book blogging for about the same time as I'm book blogging.

    Thanks for stopping by on my blog earlier :3 I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm one of those people who loves Bloglovin' - You've got one more follower now! :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! :)

      No problem.

      Delete