August 13, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday 8.13.13

Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is Top Ten Books with X Setting. So I chose the future!


Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (review here)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Giver by Lois Lowry


Have you read any of these, or other books set in the future? Leave comments! :)

6 comments:

  1. We ended up with a very similar post!!! Ha Ha! ;D

    ~Remy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which only furthers my belief that we have a pretty much the same taste in books! :)

    ~Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I loved the Hunger Games trilogy.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only read the first one but sometime I'll get around to reading the rest of them. :)

      Delete