August 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tygna's Reviews. It's about sharing the books you got this week--virtual or physical--from the bookstore, the library, borrowed from friends, etc.

I took two trips to the library this week so I have quite a lot of books. Not that that's a problem. :)



Borrowed:



Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Eve by Anna Carey
Stung by Bethany Wiggins (review here)
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (review here)
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (review to come)
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

Bought:


The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

I'm currently reading The Son of Neptune and I'm really excited to read The Mark of Athena--and for the release of House of Hades! I have quite a lot of books here, and I'm not sure if I'll be reading all of them, but I'm excited to get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment