August 9, 2013

Let's Talk: Anticipated Fall and Winter Books


Let's Talk is a weekly feature hosted by I Swim For Oceans. It's a discussion post with questions or prompts that have to do with books and reading (what else?). :)



What fall and winter books are you looking forward to?



1. Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone - I recently met the author, and bought the first book, Time Between Us. It was an enjoyable read so I'm anticipating the sequel!

2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - I cannot tell you how long I've been waiting for this. The Divergent trilogy is one of my favorite young adult dystopian series ever, and I'm so excited for this to come out.

3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - I read the first two books in this trilogy this summer and loved them, so I was really happy when I realized I wouldn't have to wait too long for the third to come out.

4. House of Hades by Rick Riordan - I read the first two Heroes of Olympus books, The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune, more than a year before Mark of Athena came out, and loved them. But when MoA did come out I forgot everything that happened in the first two books and was too lazy to reread them. I've finally, gotten around to it though, and am currently rereading The Lost Hero, so I'm really excited for this one to come out!

So what about you? Any books you're eagerly waiting for this fall or winter?

2 comments:

  1. We have two books in common. I haven't tried the Mary Dyer books but I keep seeing them around so maybe I will give them a shot. The Son of Neptune was great. I never get tired of Percy and his adventures.
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend the Mara Dyer books! I'm re-reading The Son of Neptune right now so I can read The Mark of Athena. I read the Percy Jackson series years ago, but I agree, I'll never get tired of them.

      Thanks for following!

      Delete