August 19, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Wrap-Up

This was the first readathon I've done on Spun With Words, and I had a lot of fun! I didn't read the three books I wanted to read on my to-read shelf, but I did read a lot of other good books. Here's my progress over three weeks:


Week #1
Pages Read: 1,096
Books Read: 4 - The Book of Broken Hearts, The 5th Wave, The Future of Us, Stargirl



Week #2
Pages Read: 1,168
Books Read: 3 - Stung, How My Summer Went Up in Flames, The Lost Hero



Week #3 
Pages Read: 1,407
Books Read: 3 - The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, and Legend

Overall Progress
Pages Read: 3,671
Books Completed: 10 - The Book of Broken Hearts, The 5th Wave, The Future of Us, Stargirl, Stung, How My Summer Went Up in Flames, The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, and Legend.

Did you participate in the readathon? How did it go? Did you meet your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment