August 15, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Update

I haven't done a readathon update, so I figured it'd be a good idea. My goal was to read three books I had on my to-read shelf if possible--Elemental by Antony John, Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy, and Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.

Needless to say, I haven't read any of those.

But another part of my goal was to read anywhere from five to seven books, and I have accomplished that. The goal is a little low for me but I set it when I thought the readathon was going to last until August 11th, but then it was extended until the 18th! 

The books I've read so far include:


1. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
3. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
4. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli


5. Stung by Bethany Wiggins
6. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
7. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
8. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
9. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

That comes out to a total of 3,329 pages, so even though I didn't read those three I wanted to, I'm still pretty happy with my progress so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment